Friday, June 9, 2023

My first Sketchbook Video Tour

My first Sketchbook Video Tour 

It’s done, yeah! I just finished my sketchbook a week ago. It has been dragging on for nearly 3 years (2021, 2022 & 2023). I did not expect that it would take so much time between Pre and Post-COVID Pandemic but finally I made it.

So here it is! I am excited to share my first sketchbook video tour where you can see all my sketches, drawings, doodles, paintings etc. Instead of beautifying/decorating, I used my sketchbook as a tool to generate my ideas, develop concepts, process, studies, experiments and turn them into large/final painting or vectorise design using a design software. What are we waiting for? Let's flip through my sketchbook together… 

Let me know if you have any comments. Hope you all enjoyed watching the video! 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment